International Relations Office

Student Visa

Student visa


EU/ EEA citizens

EU students (or students from Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway) can enter Spain with their passport, which they should carry with them at all times.
Non EU/ EEA citizens

Students who are not European (EU) citizens or from Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland must apply for a student visa from the Spanish Embassy or Consulate in their country of residence, fulfilling the requirements for documentation requested by the visa authorities.
The students must have the visa stamped at the Immigration Department upon arrival in Spain, as the visa is invalid without the stamp.